I desire someone who respects me because I dared to stand up and say what I think without any regards on side effects of my thoughts. I want someone who discovers I am brave despite if I were sometime afraid. I want to meet someone who felt confused and puzzled with my personality and want to know me because it’s curious about my unsolved silence.
I want a man with whom I can grow older, and with whom Love also increases in every of its phases. I want to meet someone that has been rejected and misunderstood due to society´s pride and prejudices. I want a man that had to overcome hardships while breaking his mind free to love me. I want a man crazy enough to be free and whose personality is sweet and hopelessly romantic.
I want a former solitary man who has dreamt of a solitary woman like me during the nights of moon or the rainy times. I want a dreamer who speaks his imaginary creative ideas out loud careless of what others may think.
I want a man who cried many nights hugging an oak tree. I want a man who dares to swim in a lake full of fish to be with me. I want a man that can read to me for hours and recite Shakespeare sonnets as if he were sitting hearing the poet recite them passionately. I want a man who hated me first and felt mad about me, because I was not like the traditional women he knew.
I
want a man who can draw a flower on the ground with the leaves that fall from trees. I want a man who can smile to strangers and talk to people on the streets to make their days better. I want a man my dog does not bark to. I want a man whose eyes can stare at mine for hours without asking me anything.
Is that too much?
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario